... and measures and measures and measures and measures accurately!
Flawless communication between MEYLE-ORIGINAL exhaust gas sensors and a car‘s control unit protects against misdiagnosis and consequential damage. MEYLE sensors meet highest technical requirements for diesel vehicles - the safe way for customer and workshop.service.
MEYLE-ORIGINAL exhaust temperature sensors / HTS for cleaner and more efficient performance!
48 HT sensors to fit e.g. VAG, Opel and Mercedes Benz models.
To ensure optimal vehicle performance and prevent costly engine damage, today's highly sensitive vehicle electronics rely technologies delivering swift and precise measurements result. Thanks to the large number of intake openings, the new MEYLE-ORIGINAL exhaust temperature sensor/HTS ensures precise temperature readings and their swift processing. The result: Optimised temperature control for reduced pollutant emission and improved fuel efficiency.
Working with our customers, the MEYLE engineers and product managers have developed the MEYLE-ORIGINAL range of high-temperature sensors (HTS) currently featuring 48 items and catering for over 42 million vehicles throughout Europe. And new applications are being added continually to meet new repair needs.
The high-temperature sensor has an operating range between -40°C and +1,200°C.
Key specifications at a glance:
- Large number of intake openings for short response times and precise temperature measurements
- Generously dimensioned heat protection hose with interior coating ensures maximum insulation and protection against thermal and mechanical overload
- Line with pre-assembled rubber sleeve featuring clearly marked fastening point for assembly
- High-temperature sensor built to OE specifications
- Precisely-fitting plug for tight cable connection