Most frequently asked questions: FAQ and answers on career opportunities at MEYLE.
You have a question or two? Or even several? Take a look around this page. We have put together the most frequently asked questions to help you find an answer quickly.
Your question is not in the list? Please contact us, no matter what.
Frequently asked general questions on your career opportunities with us.
Yes, the list of job openings is kept up-to-date at all times.
At MEYLE, we do not have specific application closing dates – you may submit your application at any time of your convenience.
Send us your application either by email or regular mail – we will look at the content of each application irrespective of how you submit it. However, we suggest you send your portfolio by email to reduce the impact on the environment and help us process your application more swiftly.
Please send your email application to jobs(at)meyle.com or mail it to the contact mentioned in the job posting.
You will find the name of your contact in the job offering.
Please get in touch with the person mentioned in the job posting. They will be happy to help you with any questions.
Yes, we have made a number of successful hirings resulting from a speculative application. When submitting your speculative application, please remember to mention your preferred field of work, your availability and expected salary.
Please include the following:
- A meaningful, personal letter of motivation (What is it that makes you a perfect fit for our company and why do you want to change jobs? / expected salary / availability)
- A clearly structured CV that includes all relevant qualification information (Please state the start and end dates of your previous positions in months)
- Supporting documents (school/training/university certificates, letters of recommendation) and certificates (Bachelor's, Diploma, Master's, etc.); please merge the individual files into one PDF document (Please include letters of recommendation from all employers mentioned in your CV)
- Valid residence or work permit, where applicable
We acknowledge receipt of every application by either mail or email depending on the way you chose to submit your portfolio. Confirmation by mail can take up three days to get to you.
It may take up to two working days to process submissions and confirm reception. If you have not heard from us within two days of submitting your application, please verify the following:
Is the email address correct? (jobs(at)meyle.com)
Has the confirmation email been blocked in your spam folder?
Everything is correct, but still no confirmation email? Get in touch!
Frequently asked questions on internship and working student options.
At MEYLE, we welcome interns, however we do not explicitly post internship opportunities. If you are interested in joining us as an intern, please send us your speculative application any time and we will look at the options.
In order for your internship to be rewarding, you should consider a minimum of eight weeks. Working students should plan to work with us for at least six months.
We consider work experience placements, which are typically only two weeks, too short to give young people valuable insight into our business processes. However, this does not apply to applicants wishing to extend their internship period into school holidays.If interested, please send your application and we will look at the options.
Frequently asked questions on vocational training and sandwich-course options.
Currently, we offer vocational training for the following professions:
- Wholesale and Foreign Trade (specialty: Foreign Trade)
- Business Administration (Foreign Trade)
- IT Technology (speciality: System Integration)
- IT Technology (speciality: Application Development)
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse Logistics
The following programmes can be studied in the context of a sandwich course:
- Sandwich course – Bachelor of Science (Industrial Engineering & Management)
- Sandwich course – Bachelor of Science (Logistics Management)
- Sandwich course – Bachelor of Science (Business Administration/International Trade)
Normally, vocational training programmes start in August, while sandwich-course programmes start in October. We recommend that you submit your application about 6 months ahead of the start date.
School-leaving qualifications vary depending on the desired training programme. Please refer to the respective job posting for the programme-specific skills and qualifications required.