MEYLE parts for exhaust and engine management
Sensors are part of a vehicle’s central nervous system. For the purposes of engine and exhaust management, for example, they measure the fuel pressure in the injection system, the exhaust temperature in the catalytic converter and the crankshaft speed. Their sensitivity is attributable among other things to highly precise manufacturing processes which are subject to systematic quality management. When it comes to replacing one of these sensors, MEYLE Electronics spare parts are the perfect choice as they boast 100% OE-compliant quality and exact accuracy of fit. The MEYLE product range includes sensors for the vehicle applications that are most in demand around the world.
Parts for exhaust and engine management
Find a suitable electronics part now.
As a partner to workshops, MEYLE also makes the installation process easier as all the necessary seal rings, clips and clamps are provided as standard. Additionally, MEYLE’s unique data management helps you find the sensor you need reliably and without any mix-ups. What’s more, the practical grouping of multiple OE numbers under a single MEYLE number for parts of the same type not only gives you a better overview, but also reduces the warehousing and logistics workload.
Sensors – manufactured in line with the highest MEYLE standards
The MEYLE range for engine and exhaust management includes exhaust temperature sensors, exhaust pressure sensors, crankshaft sensors and coolant temperature sensors.
- Product range with more than 1,000 references
- Wide array of vehicle types covered, resulting in efficient and cost-effective repairs
- Consolidation of references with identical specifications reduces costs and inventories
- All the sensors are in line with OE specifications and are tested in the company’s own testing lab
- Top MEYLE quality standard: excellent performance and durability thanks to a high degree of accuracy and reliability