and ... and ... and ... all included!
MEYLE ORIGINAL oil change kits for automatic transmissions make it extremely easy to change transmission oil. We have about 200 kits, each containing everything you need for an oil change and top-quality customer service.
Transmission-specific replacement intervals
Order our A1 poster with an overview of transmission-specific replacement intervals for free here.
Transmission oil change for automatic transmissions
Why is it maintenance so important for an automatic transmission?
The transmission oil in automatic transmissions ages over time and the additives become depleted. Various types of wear debris also build up, particularly in the case of automatic transmissions with wet clutches, where the friction lining sits in the transmission oil. This results in deposits on the mechatronics and it also affects the mechanical components such as gear wheels. A filter medium known as the hydraulic filter is used to filter these deposits out, but this becomes saturated after a certain time. In the worst cases, this results in damage to the transmission. But this does not need to happen.
Never before has it been so easy to change the transmission oil.
MEYLE oil change kits for automatic transmissions – everything you need for an expert service.
MEYLE has been continuously expanding its portfolio of oil change kits since 2014 and is therefore one of the pioneers. The MEYLE range currently includes around 200 repair-friendly complete sets for oil changes in automatic transmissions. The oil change kits therefore cover over 11,000 vehicle applications across all common transmission manufacturers and contain all the components needed for oil changes:
- Seals for the oil sump and housing
- Drain and/or intake plugs
Transmission oil as required for the particular version
Alongside the oil change kits, the MEYLE filling device also makes servicing easier.
Transmission oil change
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Find oil change kits
Take a look at our oil change kit finder. Here you will quickly find the necessary information.
Our MEYLE-KITS are available with various amounts of oil
- The MEYLE standard kit (100 135 xxxx) contains the necessary amount of oil for the service interval so that an exact oil change can be performed.
- The MEYLE extension kit (XK) (100 135 xxxx /XK) contains the total fluid capacity of the relevant transmission and a reserve quantity of transmission oil for performing a complete transmission oil change.
- The MEYLE short kit (SK) (100 135 xxxx /SK) is supplied without transmission oil and offers the option to determine the amount of transmission oil yourself, for example for flushing the transmission oil.
‘Automatic transmission oil lasts as long as the car.’
Sounds too good to be true?
Automatic transmission oil is subjected to stresses similar to those of engine oil and therefore needs to be changed regularly as specified by the transmission manufacturer, in order to prevent damage to the transmission.
If the transmission oil is changed regularly, most transmission specifications do not require the transmission to be flushed. Transmission flushing is inadvisable for transmissions with high mileage (from 150,000 km) as this can damage the transmission. Please always follow the information from the vehicle manufacturer.
Tip: Do it at an upcoming service interval.
The benefits of changing the transmission oil:
- 12.5-litre tank with compressed air connection for pneumatic or manual filling options
- Hands-free option saves energy during work and enables accurate top-ups
- Universal use for automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, differentials, servo steering, etc.
- MEYLE numbers 999 990 1000 and 999 990 1001
Order or download the poster for replacement intervals
Order the poster for replacement intervals with free shipping here.
Or simply download it here: Download
Want to learn more about the MEYLE oil change kits? Attend one of our training sessions.
Smooth service: automatic transmission oil changes made easy
MEYLE offers expert knowledge on:
- Types, structure and requirements of automatic transmissions
- Automatic transmission oil changes: why they are needed and how they improve efficiency in the workshop
- Special features of various automatic transmissions
- Special tools that are needed
- Importance of maintenance intervals
- Filter replacement (video) and workshop tips
- Adaptation run and learning values
Installation notes for oil change kits for automatic transmissions
Every kit includes installation information to make the oil change as easy as possible. The installation information for the oil change kits is also provided for the relevant items in the online catalogue.
Interested in training?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.