Two component MEYLE PD brake discs for BMW and Mercedes
The MEYLE portfolio’s best mix of performance and comfort for sporty drivers. The new two component MEYLE PD brake discs expand the MEYLE selection for many common BMW and Mercedes-Benz models in the aftermarket and offer maximum driving comfort and durability even in the toughest conditions. In addition to OE qualities such as accurate fit, low offset and reduced weight for fuel savings and a decrease in CO2, the two component brake discs also offer the benefits typical of the MEYLE PD line, which are high performance, outstanding driving comfort and sophisticated design.
Find the right brake disc here.
The highlights of the two component MEYLE PD brake disc for BMW and Mercedes:
• Cutting-edge coating technology and long-lasting protection against corrosion
• Resistance to heat distortion even under extreme strain
• Vibration prevention for outstanding driving comfort
• Superior quality standards based on the legally required ECE R90 certification
• Efficient installation: 99 per cent with fixing screw
The two component MEYLE PD brake discs comprise an aluminium or stamped steel hat riveted to the cast iron friction ring and are available for the BMW models 3 to 8 Series, X3 to X5, and Z4, and for Mercedes C-Class and E-Class models.