MEYLE-ORIGINAL differential pressure sensor prevents costly subsequent damage!
MEYLE addresses the diesel exhaust emission controversy by making new additions to its range of sensors
Defective electronic parts can be costly: A failure of the differential pressure sensor (DP sensor) can cause irreparable damage to the diesel particle filter (DPF) and involve significant consequential costs in case of a turbocharger and engine breakdown.
However, replacing the entire diesel particle filter assembly is not always necessary: In many cases, it is sufficient – and also much more time and cost efficient – to replace only the sensor to remedy the problem! To help repair professionals and vehicle owners save precious time and money, MEYLE now offers the MEYLE-ORIGINAL DP sensor – an effective, yet low-cost alternative to the replacement of the entire particle filter assembly and OE solutions.
The MEYLE-ORIGINAL DP sensor at a glance:
• Manufactured to OE specifications
• Full software compatibility: Flawless communication between the MEYLE-ORIGINAL DP sensor and the control unit helps prevent false diagnosis and subsequent damage
• A safe bet for customers and repair professionals: The MEYLE sensor complies with the most demanding technical and legal requirements in place for dieselpowered vehicles and exhaust emission tests
• Manufactured under ambient atmosphere conditions the highly sensitive electronic components are engineered to meet the most stringent quality standards
• The range of MEYLE DP sensors caters for 26 million vehicles the world over. New applications to be added in 2018.