Go to content

All Events

Current events

T3 Motorsport, NES 500, Zandvoort (NL)
29.08.2019 - 01.09.2019
T3 Motorsport, NES 500, Zandvoort (NL)

The Nes 500 is the stage of smoking tires and risky overtaking manoeuvres. Experience the captivating racing series up close in the dutch Zandvoort.

>> www.nes500.de
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Most (CZ)
31.08.2019 - 01.09.2019
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Most (CZ)

In the frame of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship massive Trucks with more than 1.000 HP are driving spectacularly against each other in competition. Become a part of the popular motorsports series at the FIA ETRC in the czech city Most!

>> www.sl-trucksport.de
T3 Motorsport, ADAC GT MASTERS, Hockenheimring (DE)
13.09.2019 - 15.09.2019
T3 Motorsport, ADAC GT MASTERS, Hockenheimring (DE)

The ADAC GT Masters is the stage of smoking tires and risky overtaking manoeuvres. Experience the captivating racing series up close at the Hockenheimring!

>> www.t3-motorsport.de
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Circuit Zolder (BEL)
14.09.2019 - 15.09.2019
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Circuit Zolder (BEL)

In the frame of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship massive Trucks with more than 1.000 HP are driving spectacularly against each other in competition. Become a part of the popular motorsports series at the FIA ETRC in the belgian Zolder!

>> www.sl-trucksport.de
Drift United, Tuning Day, Geesthacht (DE)
15.09.2019 - 15.09.2019
Drift United, Tuning Day, Geesthacht (DE)

Pure excitement!!! Different cars are drifting by means of overwhelming drag manoeuvres around the curves. Every centimeter matters. You can now be witness of this dynamic performance at the Tuningday in Geesthacht.

>> www.driftunited.com
Drift United, NUFAM, Karlsruhe (DE)
26.09.2019 - 29.09.2019
Drift United, NUFAM, Karlsruhe (DE)

Meet MEYLE and Drift United at the commercial vehicle exhibition. Thereby it provides an overview over the whole service range of the commercial vehicles. The exhibition is in Karlsruhe.

>> www.nufam.de
T3 Motorsport, ADAC GT MASTERS, Sachsenring (DE)
27.09.2019 - 29.09.2019
T3 Motorsport, ADAC GT MASTERS, Sachsenring (DE)

The ADAC GT Masters is the stage of smoking tires and risky overtaking manoeuvres. Experience the captivating racing series up close at the Sachsenring!

>> www.t3-motorsport.de
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Le Mans (FR)
28.09.2019 - 29.09.2019
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Le Mans (FR)

In the frame of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship massive Trucks with more than 1.000 HP are driving spectacularly against each other in competition. Become a part of the popular motorsports series at the FIA ETRC in the French city Le Mans!

>> www.sl-trucksport.de
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Jarama (ES)
04.10.2019 - 05.10.2019
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Jarama (ES)

In the frame of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship massive Trucks with more than 1.000 HP are driving spectacularly against each other in competition. Become a part of the popular motorsports series at the FIA ETRC in the Spanish city Jarama!

>> www.sl-trucksport.de
T3 Motorsport, NES 500, Nürburgring (DE)
18.10.2019 - 20.10.2019
T3 Motorsport, NES 500, Nürburgring (DE)

The NES 500 is the stage of smoking tires and risky overtaking manoeuvres. Experience the captivating racing series up close at the Nürburgring.

>> www.nes500.de
Drift United, Motor Show, Essen (DE)
30.11.2019 - 08.12.2019
Drift United, Motor Show, Essen (DE)

The exhibition ESSEN MOTOR SHOW is Europes biggest and most important performance show for tuning, motor sport, sporty production cars, Classic Cars and motorcycles. Meet MEYLE and Drift United at the exhibition.

>> www.essen-motorshow.de

Truck Race

Current events

SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Most (CZ)
31.08.2019 - 01.09.2019
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Most (CZ)

In the frame of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship massive Trucks with more than 1.000 HP are driving spectacularly against each other in competition. Become a part of the popular motorsports series at the FIA ETRC in the czech city Most!

>> www.sl-trucksport.de
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Circuit Zolder (BEL)
14.09.2019 - 15.09.2019
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Circuit Zolder (BEL)

In the frame of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship massive Trucks with more than 1.000 HP are driving spectacularly against each other in competition. Become a part of the popular motorsports series at the FIA ETRC in the belgian Zolder!

>> www.sl-trucksport.de
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Le Mans (FR)
28.09.2019 - 29.09.2019
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Le Mans (FR)

In the frame of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship massive Trucks with more than 1.000 HP are driving spectacularly against each other in competition. Become a part of the popular motorsports series at the FIA ETRC in the French city Le Mans!

>> www.sl-trucksport.de
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Jarama (ES)
04.10.2019 - 05.10.2019
SL Trucksport 30, FIA ETRC, Jarama (ES)

In the frame of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship massive Trucks with more than 1.000 HP are driving spectacularly against each other in competition. Become a part of the popular motorsports series at the FIA ETRC in the Spanish city Jarama!

>> www.sl-trucksport.de

T3 Motorsport

Current events

T3 Motorsport, NES 500, Zandvoort (NL)
29.08.2019 - 01.09.2019
T3 Motorsport, NES 500, Zandvoort (NL)

The Nes 500 is the stage of smoking tires and risky overtaking manoeuvres. Experience the captivating racing series up close in the dutch Zandvoort.

>> www.nes500.de
T3 Motorsport, ADAC GT MASTERS, Hockenheimring (DE)
13.09.2019 - 15.09.2019
T3 Motorsport, ADAC GT MASTERS, Hockenheimring (DE)

The ADAC GT Masters is the stage of smoking tires and risky overtaking manoeuvres. Experience the captivating racing series up close at the Hockenheimring!

>> www.t3-motorsport.de
T3 Motorsport, ADAC GT MASTERS, Sachsenring (DE)
27.09.2019 - 29.09.2019
T3 Motorsport, ADAC GT MASTERS, Sachsenring (DE)

The ADAC GT Masters is the stage of smoking tires and risky overtaking manoeuvres. Experience the captivating racing series up close at the Sachsenring!

>> www.t3-motorsport.de
T3 Motorsport, NES 500, Nürburgring (DE)
18.10.2019 - 20.10.2019
T3 Motorsport, NES 500, Nürburgring (DE)

The NES 500 is the stage of smoking tires and risky overtaking manoeuvres. Experience the captivating racing series up close at the Nürburgring.

>> www.nes500.de

Drifting

Current events

Drift United, Tuning Day, Geesthacht (DE)
15.09.2019 - 15.09.2019
Drift United, Tuning Day, Geesthacht (DE)

Pure excitement!!! Different cars are drifting by means of overwhelming drag manoeuvres around the curves. Every centimeter matters. You can now be witness of this dynamic performance at the Tuningday in Geesthacht.

>> www.driftunited.com
Drift United, NUFAM, Karlsruhe (DE)
26.09.2019 - 29.09.2019
Drift United, NUFAM, Karlsruhe (DE)

Meet MEYLE and Drift United at the commercial vehicle exhibition. Thereby it provides an overview over the whole service range of the commercial vehicles. The exhibition is in Karlsruhe.

>> www.nufam.de
Drift United, Motor Show, Essen (DE)
30.11.2019 - 08.12.2019
Drift United, Motor Show, Essen (DE)

The exhibition ESSEN MOTOR SHOW is Europes biggest and most important performance show for tuning, motor sport, sporty production cars, Classic Cars and motorcycles. Meet MEYLE and Drift United at the exhibition.

>> www.essen-motorshow.de

Other Topics

Newsletter

The MEYLE newsletter: Get the latest product news, calendar updates and more – subscribe now!

The MEYLE App

Everything there is to know on MEYLE automotive spares available at the touch of a button with the MEYLE Parts App.

Trade fair calendar

Meet us at a trade fair and experience MEYLE up close.