One set with everything – MEYLE-HD control arm kit for Audi models
As DRIVER‘S BEST FRIEND we offer 24,000 solutions to make vehicles around the globe perform longer and more reliably so that motorists all over the world can safely rely on MEYLE quality.
- Everything you need – ready-to-install control arm kit with all the control arms for the front axle, the appropriate stabilisers, installation materials and MEYLE high-performance lubricant in every MEYLE HD ball joint. With just one MEYLE number, the workshop has all the installation components to hand, saving time, storage space and thus money.
- For superior quality standards – Audi vehicles with complex multi-link suspensions are prone to high driving-related wear: joints and rubber bushings can quickly deflect and wear out. With the MEYLE-HD control arms, workshops and drivers are well equipped for durability and quality.
- Technically optimised – MEYLE-HD bushings with profile-optimised inner sleeves, an enhanced rubber design and tie rod end assemblies with increased ball head diameter ensure a longer service life, compared to OE. Like all other MEYLE-HD parts, these items come with a four-year guarantee*.
- Extensive range – 29 references for the MEYLE-HD control arm kit used in more than 2.5 million vehicles worldwide.
* For more information on the MEYLE guarantee policy visit www.meyle.com/guarantee-certificate