Better than OE.
Increased ball pin diameter
MEYLE-HD ball pins for passenger cars are significantly larger
than those of OE manufacturers.
We enlarge the ball pins, reduce the surface pressure and thus
increase the service life considerably.
MEYLE-HD ball pins have exactly the load-bearing ball diameter required for a durable joint.
They thereforeclearly last longer than the OE ball pins.
What our engineers say
(Engineer at Steering & Suspension department)
MEYLE ball joints are designed to last longer:
- MEYLE Rubber boot is made of Chloropren-rubber >CR< which is known for its higher lifetime
- The housing is a precision forget steel body for easy assembling
- Ball Pin is made of high quality forget steel
- The polymer seat is made of >POM< which ensure an higher lifetime and smoothly run of the ball pin
- Bottom cap protects the inside of the ball joint for water and dust